Marching - Jazz - Pep - Concert
1) Go to Sams club (or Walgreens) and get your photo taken
2) Make a copy of your birth certificate AND drivers license (front and back but each side has a separate sheet)
3) Fill out the passport forms online (they are yellow and white papers) You will need to take the copied birth certificate AND ORIGINAL to the appointment as well as the photocopied license.
4) SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO GET YOUR PASSPORT! Go to usps.com/passports and schedule your appointment
PARENTS!! IF YOUR CHILD IS UNDER THE AGE OF 17 YOU HAVE TO PHOTOCOPY YOUR LICENSE AS WELL AND SIGNATURE! UNDER 16 BOTH PARENTS HAVE TO PHOTOCOPY LICENSE AND BE AT THE APPOINTMENT!
5) You patiently wait for your passport!
Here are the policies and procedures set by the faculty of the WRHS Band Program in our 2019 - 20 WRHS Band Handbook.
Those students new to our concert ensembles this semester, please take some time to fill out the Instrument Rental Form.
We can always use additional help at events and appreciate those who volunteer. If you would like to volunteer please visit the links below, thank you!!